Please read the following carefully. Your purchase of the Giant 4x4 accessories Co., Ltd. products means that you agree to these terms and conditions
- If goods are damaged in transit this must be recorded in writing at the time of receipt and must be reported in writing within 7 days.
- If goods are found to be faulty or incomplete – this must be reported in writing within 7 days of receipt or collection of goods.
- If goods are found to be manufacturing defect – this must be reported in writing within 7 days of receipt or collection of goods.
- All returns must be received in good condition. Goods will not be accepted if they are damaged, scratched, fitted/used, altered, incomplete or missing original instruction, paperwork, fixing, or not returned in original protective packaging.
- All products remain Giant 4x4 accessories Co., Ltd. properties until paid in full.
- Giant 4x4 accessories Co., Ltd. will not be held responsible for accidents or damage resulting where a customer has incorrectly fitted and used the products.
- If goods are found to be defective due to excessive use or normal wear and tear within the warranty period, (1 year for stainless steel products and 6 months for chromed steel products), we will repair or replace the parts at our discretion.
- 1 year warrantee for chromed steel products is available with an additional cost of about 30% increasing from the price list.
- Due to the nature of some specific climate including countries near sea or ocean, Giant 4x4 accessories Co., Ltd. can not be held responsible for any rusting and corrosion of chrome plated products or polished stainless steel finishes. The customer will be held responsible for cleaning and maintaining the surface of these products.
- The warrantee is void if the customer exposes all of the chromed steel products to any type of acid.
- Giant 4x4 accessories Co., Ltd. will not be liable in any amount of failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including fire, flood, war or act of God.